Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured I'd see if anyone wanted to trade some baseball for this. Would really like a nice Darvish or Harper, but open to offers. Thanks for looking.
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0009-2.jpg]
Oh man I would LOVE a shot at that. I dont have any Harpers or Darvish but feel free to take a look.
I will take a shot as well.
I want that Manning!! I have a ton of HOF autos not listed if you're interested! Please let me know, I really want that. I'm a huge Colts fan!
Gotta go do some running around but I'll check orgs and buckets when I get back. Thanks.
Check me I have a Harper Bowman platinum and maybe a little more the pics are in my bucket
(06-29-2012 08:08 AM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man I would LOVE a shot at that. I dont have any Harpers or Darvish but feel free to take a look.
Sorry didn't see anything. Thanks

(06-29-2012 09:58 AM)greekgoony Wrote: [ -> ]I will take a shot as well.
Nice stuff but nothing for this. Sorry.

(06-29-2012 10:00 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]I want that Manning!! I have a ton of HOF autos not listed if you're interested! Please let me know, I really want that. I'm a huge Colts fan!

Didn't see anything sorry.
(06-29-2012 12:01 PM)rhmitp1 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me I have a Harper Bowman platinum and maybe a little more the pics are in my bucket

Offer sent.
Check me......thanks!
only darish i have is a sp no auto but that is a sweet card.
(06-29-2012 03:39 PM)mikeschlueter783 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me......thanks!

Didn't see anything for that. Thanks
(06-29-2012 05:39 PM)bman12 Wrote: [ -> ]only darish i have is a sp no auto but that is a sweet card.

Have that one incoming already. Thanks though.
Reference URL's