Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Cards for sale!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a new member and new to any kind of collecting cards, i recently came into a very large collection and would prefer to sell them in bulk. Take a look at my collection and give me some feedback, I have added about 4,000 cards and only have about 10% of the cards entered, and only added pricing to a small percent of those, any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

David
Have any Don Mattingly? Thank you.

Jerry
(06-27-2012 03:27 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Have any Don Mattingly? Thank you.

Jerry

I will have to check, they were all in tubs about 10 in total, I am just finishing the 1st tub now. Most cards are in individual protectors and what I consider to be good shape. But I will let you know if I come across any.
What years and brands are in the collection?
Getting them added to the orginize area on this site, I will look to see if I have any of the items you are looking for.
Nice 55 bowmans, you should have some of those graded. Is that the whole set? Better to keep that intact I would think.
Davis,
Hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you "come into a collection" like that? Those are some nice cards. I'm used to seeing mass production years when someone makes a post like this.
-Rob
Curious myself about the same thing. Usually skip over post like this when I see those text say I just came across a collection.. Like the ex wife with a cheating husband that she is selling his cards in large lots.
(06-27-2012 03:14 PM)David-Hope Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a new member and new to any kind of collecting cards, i recently came into a very large collection and would prefer to sell them in bulk. Take a look at my collection and give me some feedback, I have added about 4,000 cards and only have about 10% of the cards entered, and only added pricing to a small percent of those, any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

David

You have the complete 55 Bowman set & they grade 8 or better? How about a few scans here....
(06-27-2012 04:47 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]What years and brands are in the collection?

Have mostly 80s and 90s all brands but also have several sets from the 50s and 60s.
(06-27-2012 09:04 PM)krn001 Wrote: [ -> ]You have the complete 55 Bowman set & they grade 8 or better? How about a few scans here....

Thanks, I have about 3/4 of the set so far, I have only been through about 10% so hope to find the rest. I lso have found some of a 1957 topps set. Hope to find the rest at all. Based on my limited knowledge of grading I would guess they are from a 7.0 to 8.0
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's