Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im thinking of picking up one just want to know is there enough room for graded cards? I doubt it does but what about top loaders and magnetics?

If you have any scans available Id love to check them out. thanks.
I can fit mags and toploaders in my multiple row boxes, but not graded ones. The fit if you put them on their edge.
(06-14-2012 03:28 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]I can fit mags and toploaders in my multiple row boxes, but not graded ones. The fit if you put them on their edge.

+1
Ok cool. I just wanted to make sure if I have 4 rows of magnetics and top loaders they will fit without being cramped. Right now I just use shoe boxes but I like the look of the 4 or 5 row boxes. Thanks for the info.
I have some 3 row boxes that fit toploaders, and some that don't. Make sure you're getting the right ones. I didn't and was disappoint Sad
(06-14-2012 04:19 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: [ -> ]I have some 3 row boxes that fit toploaders, and some that don't. Make sure you're getting the right ones. I didn't and was disappoint Sad

Anyway to make sure? Im probably going to buy one on the bay so I wont see what I buy until I have it in hand.

I know mags are 2" 7/8 wide and 4" high and top loaders are 3" wide and 4" tall. Anyone know the width of the dividers in the box?

I will add that you may not get top loaders in all rows. You may have to put them in alternating rows. Also the lid isn't fully on with magentics because they are a bit too tall.
(06-14-2012 04:26 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to make sure? Im probably going to buy one on the bay so I wont see what I buy until I have it in hand.

I know mags are 2" 7/8 wide and 4" high and top loaders are 3" wide and 4" tall. Anyone know the width of the dividers in the box?

Mine are 3 1/8"
(06-14-2012 04:16 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok cool. I just wanted to make sure if I have 4 rows of magnetics and top loaders they will fit without being cramped. Right now I just use shoe boxes but I like the look of the 4 or 5 row boxes. Thanks for the info.

Use the 3 row (2400 ct) boxes for your mags and screwdowns... the 4 and 5 rows buckle very easily with 5 rows worth of mag weight ... just speaking from my bad past experience!
[Image: d21da3c1.jpg]
(06-14-2012 04:27 PM)delpants Wrote: [ -> ]

I will add that you may not get top loaders in all rows. You may have to put them in alternating rows. Also the lid isn't fully on with magentics because they are a bit too tall.

Mine are 3 1/8"

mmm...I have all of my cards in toploaders and my Marinos are in top loaders and team bags. Looks like the 5 row box would just cramp them in there. Thanks for the pic.
(06-14-2012 04:39 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]Use the 3 row (2400 ct) boxes for your mags and screwdowns... the 4 and 5 rows buckle very easily with 5 rows worth of mag weight ... just speaking from my bad past experience!
[Image: d21da3c1.jpg]

Thats what I want to do. The box with the Marshalls sitting on top is exactly what Id like to do except 99% of my cards are in top loaders. I wonder how many cards inside top loaders would fit inside?

Never thought it would take this much thought into buying some storage boxes. lol.
(06-14-2012 04:46 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]mmm...I have all of my cards in toploaders and my Marinos are in top loaders and team bags. Looks like the 5 row box would just cramp them in there. Thanks for the pic.

Thats what I want to do. The box with the Marshalls sitting on top is exactly what Id like to do except 99% of my cards are in top loaders. I wonder how many cards inside top loaders would fit inside?

Never thought it would take this much thought into buying some storage boxes. lol.

I can give you a rough count when i get home... i have a 2400 ct with just top loaders separated in 50's so won't be too hard to count !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's