Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently came across this issue. I have cards where want quantity=0 and Want to buy qty = 0, but when im going through someone's organize in a trade, they are still shown as a want (marked with a gold star). On the flip side, i have cards with want quantity > 0 which are not marked with a gold star in the other person's organize.

Logging out and clearing browser cache didnt help. Also, these cards' want quantities have not been adjusted in a while.

Thanks
(06-13-2012 02:55 PM)kevcalif Wrote: [ -> ]I recently came across this issue. I have cards where want quantity=0 and Want to buy qty = 0, but when im going through someone's organize in a trade, they are still shown as a want (marked with a gold star). On the flip side, i have cards with want quantity > 0 which are not marked with a gold star in the other person's organize.

Logging out and clearing browser cache didnt help. Also, these cards' want quantities have not been adjusted in a while.

Thanks

Your problem is that want doesn't do anything... You need to use the 'trade for' and the 'trade away' fields. they are the only ones that count.

If you have made trades and didn't adjust your inventory the cards that you traded for are still there because Beckett makes a duplicate listing for the card with the updated inventory.
So you have phantom card floating around in your org that don't have tags and are not connected to any set but still have a 'trade for' quantity of '0' and are still able to attrract trade offers.

Ray
Reference URL's