Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to move some prospects for the right trade. Just redeemed my Mark Appel auto from Topps. Shocker on draft night he was picked up #8 overall by the Pirates. Many had him pegged for #1 overall.

-2011 Bowman Platinum USA Auto USA-MA-

Have many other prospects FT. Autos, refractors, base...let me know who you are looking for and I will check for them. I have many more than what is in my org.

Looking to boost my Joey Votto collection as always. Also looking for Mike/Giancarlo Stanton, Johnny Bench and Stephen Strasburg.

-I'm new on here and have no problem sending first-
Interested in cardinals prospects. Lmk, thanks Ethan
(06-12-2012 06:38 AM)atteberry23 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in cardinals prospects. Lmk, thanks Ethan

Anyone specific? I assume the players that are in your signature....I will check. Anyone else?
Trade offer sent. I have a sweet tribute Johnny bench I'd make available for the Appel
sent you a trade offer...PM to discuss, I can't open the trade app easily at work
(06-12-2012 05:32 AM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to move some prospects for the right trade. Just redeemed my Mark Appel auto from Topps. Shocker on draft night he was picked up #8 overall by the Pirates. Many had him pegged for #1 overall.

-2011 Bowman Platinum USA Auto USA-MA-

Have many other prospects FT. Autos, refractors, base...let me know who you are looking for and I will check for them. I have many more than what is in my org.

Looking to boost my Joey Votto collection as always. Also looking for Mike/Giancarlo Stanton, Johnny Bench and Stephen Strasburg.

-I'm new on here and have no problem sending first-

Any interest in this for the Appel?

[Image: JoeyVottoauto.jpg]
(06-12-2012 12:23 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest in this for the Appel?

[Image: JoeyVottoauto.jpg]

Is that Votto an in person auto?
(06-12-2012 09:08 AM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone specific? I assume the players that are in your signature....I will check. Anyone else?

I collect all of the cardinals prospects!! Thanks, Ethan
(06-12-2012 01:01 PM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Votto an in person auto?

yes
(06-12-2012 03:59 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: [ -> ]yes

I would prefer certified for this trade. Lmk if you want anything else though. Check my org - thx
Reference URL's