Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...I might as well buy cards from 1995 that only 11 copies were released. And if I were to buy those cards, I might as well buy them REALLY cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110891949082?ssP...1497.l2649
wow what a deal man very nice card
Wow!!! Very nice...
Only 11 copies? Really!??! Holy crap dude!

If that was a Michael Jordan card it'd be worth like $15k
That just aint right. Here I am trying to land Chad Pennington 1/1s in the "Jets" uni for $50 and you are snagging the greatest QB of all time for less than a sack of potatoes...just not right at all.
its a conspiracy I swear or Chad is going to make a comeback this year and that guy knows the future haha
(06-10-2012 09:46 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]That just aint right. Here I am trying to land Chad Pennington 1/1s in the "Jets" uni for $50 and you are snagging the greatest QB of all time for less than a sack of potatoes...just not right at all.

I apologize if I have my priorities straight.
(06-11-2012 02:19 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize if I have my priorities straight.

That you do my friend. As much as I love Marino I have to pick up other players. Its in my DNA lol. Great steal!!!
wow good deal there!i saw a marino 1/1 booklet the other day and thought of you!
(06-11-2012 02:40 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]wow good deal there!i saw a marino 1/1 booklet the other day and thought of you!

The one with Mark Duper?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's