Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to move all this for Dbacks, anyone in my sig or the usual suspects (Pujols,Manning,Jeter) Just added another 500 cards to org and opened up more pc stuff not pictured yet so feel free to browse around org!

[Image: img003-1.jpg][Image: img003-3.jpg][Image: img007.jpg][Image: img008-1.jpg][Image: img001-1.jpg]
check me for the kemp n mickey mouse please
I too am interested in the Mickey Mouse

(06-06-2012 12:42 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a few pulls I've gotten recently with a few others I had that I would like to move for anyone in my sig. Some cards got cut in scans but i assure you they are whole lol.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Would also like a shot at the mickey mouse for my daughters pc
(06-06-2012 09:44 AM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]I too am interested in the Mickey Mouse

Didn't see anything, sorry.
(06-06-2012 12:59 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: [ -> ]Would also like a shot at the mickey mouse for my daughters pc

sent offer
Gonna keep all my trade goodies in one thread and try and maintain it every day. Just added a bunch more stuff to org!
7 more cards added
I'll give you $10 to film yourself lighting that Palin card on fire. Smile
Check me for the Kemp, Gordon and Piazza.
(06-09-2012 03:11 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give you $10 to film yourself lighting that Palin card on fire. Smile

That's a deal! No seriously that's a deal!!! lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's