Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
only need Titus Young w/ a decent patch to finish the set. Willing to buy, or can add items to organize for a trade. Also, would like a replacements of Todman (patch) & Taiwan Jones (slightly creased window). Have Demarco, Dareus, as well as another Ridley (hopefully better patch) eventually coming via redemption. Here is what I have so far (Bilal, Ingram, and Dalton are incoming)...

Sorry for the blurry scans (didn't want to remove from team bags/ one-touches)

[Image: Scan7-2-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan8-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan9-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan10-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan11-1.jpg]

[Image: Scan12-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan13-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan14-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan15-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan16-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan17-1.jpg]

doubles
[Image: Scan18-1.jpg]

thanks in advance and thanks to those that have already helped
Love the look of the 2011, congrats on the set. That is sweet. Good luck with the Young
And thats how you collect a set!!!! Congrats!
thanks guys...also, if anyone has any major patch upgrades, I would be interested as well
Great looking set, you should be able to get that Titus soon as many of his autos were redemptions and now being released. Congrats on being just 1 card away from completion.
(06-06-2012 09:44 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking set, you should be able to get that Titus soon as many of his autos were redemptions and now being released. Congrats on being just 1 card away from completion.

Yea...hopefully...I've seen and passed on two...one was graded and just wouldn't fit in and the other the guy is asking for a little too much...trying to be patient but it isn't easy
Reference URL's