Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have the following 3 Jon Lester Autos for trade:

Jon Lester 2006 Sweet Spot UD Auto RC #’d/399
[Image: LesterSweetSpotAuto.jpg]

Jon Lester 2006 Topps Update Debut Auto
[Image: lester06auto.jpg]

Jon Lester 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Future Legends Signature #’d/99
[Image: lester08auto.jpg]

I am looking for certified autos of players in a Red Sox uniform (unless otherwise noted). I am not just looking for the players listed below but these are the ones i know I need. If you have other Red sox autos or patches (no plain GU) you think i might be interested in please let me know.

Adrian Gonzalez
David Ortiz
Dwight Evans
Lars Anderson
Felix Doubront
Ryan Lavarnway
Carl Crawford
Pedro Martinez (ANY uniform)

I’ve done over 100+ trades on Beckett under JohnHenrysDad. I understand I am once again the “new” guy and have no problem sending first to other reputable traders.

Thanks,
Eric
Posting BV is against the TOS here. It will quickly get your thread deleted.
thank you. thread modified.
Sure thing. I am actually very interested in the on card auto and the Sweet Spot. I don't have your needs listed but will check tonight to see what I have.
Check my org - I have lots of Red Sox cards - btw you should list these on there - JLR

(06-05-2012 02:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing. I am actually very interested in the on card auto and the Sweet Spot. I don't have your needs listed but will check tonight to see what I have.

dbroockerd - I look forward to your reply.

(06-05-2012 05:39 PM)joshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Check my org - I have lots of Red Sox cards - btw you should list these on there - JLR

joshyr - I have interest in the Topps Tribute. Could you please explain what you meant by ' ...btw you should list these on there' ?

Thanks!
I am still wanting to work something but I coached a game tonight and just got home. I am exhausted so I will reply hopefully tomorrow.
(06-05-2012 10:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I am still wanting to work something but I coached a game tonight and just got home. I am exhausted so I will reply hopefully tomorrow.

no rush. if you find something you do if you don't you don't.
All 3 Lesters are still available
Still looking to trade them. PLMK if interested.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's