Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

picked these 2 up for my PC. no cert with the killebrew. what yall think?

grabbed a buncha other cards too, some freese rcs, a few autos, ripkens and other 90s inserts. send me offers. thanks for looking!
That ball is really nice. Sig looks good to me.
I think it's ridiculous how much people rely on a cert. The ball looks great and if its PC then who cares about a cert. You can always get a cert added if it becomes needed for resale. Nice pick ups.
(06-04-2012 02:13 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's ridiculous how much people rely on a cert. The ball looks great and if its PC then who cares about a cert. You can always get a cert added if it becomes needed for resale. Nice pick ups.

dont need the cert, just knew people would ask Tongue
ive always liked his auto and was ecstatic when i got this in trade for what i did. the guy i got it from has a rollie, ventura and brooks robinson auto. prob gonna try to trade for the brooks next.
(06-04-2012 02:24 PM)capncush Wrote: [ -> ]dont need the cert, just knew people would ask Tongue
ive always liked his auto and was ecstatic when i got this in trade for what i did. the guy i got it from has a rollie, ventura and brooks robinson auto. prob gonna try to trade for the brooks next.

All would be nice. I forgot to contact you on that ornament but I do have it. Let me know if you wanna do something. I came across it the other day so I am 100% sure I have it.
(06-04-2012 02:36 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]All would be nice. I forgot to contact you on that ornament but I do have it. Let me know if you wanna do something. I came across it the other day so I am 100% sure I have it.

def interested. lmk.
Always loved his sig!
Reference URL's