Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been gone for a couple of months and I'm back and I'm ready to do some trading! I'm looking for Mariners autos in return. Specifically I'd love to get my hands on 2012 Bowman Hultzen and/or Montero autos. Even if you don't think you have anything I'm interested in feel free to send me an offer anyway. I'll take a look. Not pictured, I also have a 2010 Topps Chrome Trumbo auto.

[Image: topcards1_0001.jpg]
Cutter Dykstra is a Refractor /500. The other two BCP autos are not.
I would love a shoot at the Schmidt auto, if you can find something
(05-31-2012 11:35 PM)everett03 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been gone for a couple of months and I'm back and I'm ready to do some trading! I'm looking for Mariners autos in return. Specifically I'd love to get my hands on 2012 Bowman Hultzen and/or Montero autos. Even if you don't think you have anything I'm interested in feel free to send me an offer anyway. I'll take a look. Not pictured, I also have a 2010 Topps Chrome Trumbo auto.

[Image: topcards1_0001.jpg]
Cutter Dykstra is a Refractor /500. The other two BCP autos are not.

Welcome back! I still have some stuff in my organize if you want to see if you need any of it.
check me for the trout and plate please
Please check me for the Schmidt, and saw a few others in your org/bucket...
offer sent
Welcome back bud! We had chatted earlier this year about a possible trade for a Harper auto. One of the cards I was offering was a 2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Refractor of the late Greg Halman. I still have it if you're interested in it. LMK!!!!
Thanks for the responses guys. I will get back to everyone tomorrow morning.
open offer sent!

(06-01-2012 08:21 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! I still have some stuff in my organize if you want to see if you need any of it.

Responded to Elberson, spitjean, and hitmans offers. Thanks guys. Just so you all know, I'm only looking for Montero autos if he's in a Mariners jersey.
Hey man, thanks for your kind response! Is the Halman an auto? I just traded for the 2009 BCP refractor auto of Halman. Send me an offer if you want. Thanks!

(06-01-2012 10:42 PM)wendelclark Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back bud! We had chatted earlier this year about a possible trade for a Harper auto. One of the cards I was offering was a 2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Refractor of the late Greg Halman. I still have it if you're interested in it. LMK!!!!
Close to getting some deals done. Keep the offers coming!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's