Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few bucks to spare this evening if anyone has any Archives autos available I wouldn't mind looking.
Nobody wants to part with them here lol.
Well they must not want money then.
Bill Lee, Cleon Jones, Jimmy Key, Joe Charboneau

Pm me
I don't have any Archives autos but I do have the Gypsy Queen Escobar auto if you want to shoot me an offer. Not sure of how much I want but I'm pretty open as long as it's not low.
(05-31-2012 01:42 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any Archives autos but I do have the Gypsy Queen Escobar auto if you want to shoot me an offer. Not sure of how much I want but I'm pretty open as long as it's not low.

Not sure your definition of low but they sell for $3 on average so it wouldn't be high. I have 4 anyway. Thanks!
(05-31-2012 12:17 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]Bill Lee, Cleon Jones, Jimmy Key, Joe Charboneau

Pm me

One of those interest me much really.
(05-31-2012 09:19 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure your definition of low but they sell for $3 on average so it wouldn't be high. I have 4 anyway. Thanks!

One of those interest me much really.
No problem but feel free to check and see if there is anything else you need
(05-31-2012 09:46 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: [ -> ]No problem but feel free to check and see if there is anything else you need

Only the Koufax but it was more than I can handle at the moment.
Reference URL's