Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for resale lots. Larger lots are better. No Tristar or products like it. Looking for HOFers/Future HOFers primarly. Also intrested in Starsburg, Harper, ect lowerend autos. Will take all RCs/Prospect of them. Not big on prospects but will buy lots of Chrome autos/RCs (2009-current). Please realise Im looking to resell so I cannot pay Ebay prices for each individual card. If you want an example of what Im looking for this lot is a good example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAT-JERSEY-AUTO-...3f17ba3856

Thanks
David
what kind of prices are you looking for? Im always interested in selling.
(05-25-2012 06:11 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of prices are you looking for? Im always interested in selling.

Just depends whats in the lot. Not looking for $1000 highend lot or anything right now.

Thanks
David
You can check and see if I got anything you are looking for, willing to sell at a great price.
My Org has prices if you want to check me....
(05-25-2012 07:02 PM)the hall Wrote: [ -> ]You can check and see if I got anything you are looking for, willing to sell at a great price.

Im not looking for singles. Im looking for larger lots.

David
(05-25-2012 07:11 PM)kata78 Wrote: [ -> ]My Org has prices if you want to check me....

Not checking lists right now. Looking for offers really.

David
how do you figure this is going to work, honestly? you want someone to list 1000 dollars of cards for you to look at, and do all that work, then see if you are interested? and then negotiate price?

not to mention that as a seller, we have to have the price listed in org, and sell through that
(05-25-2012 07:35 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]how do you figure this is going to work, honestly? you want someone to list 1000 dollars of cards for you to look at, and do all that work, then see if you are interested? and then negotiate price?

not to mention that as a seller, we have to have the price listed in org, and sell through that

Never said I wanted $1000 worth of cards. Im looking for $100 worth of cards. Ive made a couple of deals already. People list what they want to sell for me in a large lot. I say I can use the lot because its a good mix of moveable stuff or Ill pass because they want too much for stuff we all know no one can move. If you are realistic with what you have and the price you want then a deal will be worked. Ive stated what Im paying so if people want to sell for that price they can. I buying 100 Auto lots on ebay right now for $100 with no sage or pp crap in them. They dont have great autos but they are moveable pieces for me. I bought a 50 GU/AU lot today for $125 with some nice stuff in it and very little crap. Like Ive stated Im not looking for a card that sells for $200 for $5. Im looking for a lot of low-mid end stuff.

David
Getting an offer ready for you, give me a few minutes!
(05-26-2012 12:51 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Getting an offer ready for you, give me a few minutes!

Awsome looking foward to it. Ive got all my football done for the most part so I want to get some baseball lots together if I can.

David
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's