Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to move some smaller team lots to fill the gaps in my set needs. I'm working on a lot of the sets for this year so if you have some take a look and see if I have anything you need.

I would like to start by finishing the base set and going from there but I'm looking to trade large team lots for large set needs lots. If Ihave a lot of cards that you need but you don't have many GQ no problem I'll find some other tradebait and we can still get a deal done.

I have opened three boxes so I'm close on the base and I have plenty of extras that I haven't had a chance to put into the system but they will be in by tomorrow hopefully.
I have alot of Gypsy Queen for trade. If I have anything you need just send me a trade offer. I collect singles of players not teams
Check my org I have a lot of GQ in there, will trade for my GQ needs
(05-24-2012 09:04 PM)nutshell278 Wrote: [ -> ]Check my org I have a lot of GQ in there, will trade for my GQ needs

Hey Nut I also have some if you need them I entered 2 boxes and most are up for trade
I have a decent amount of GQ for trade also, send me offers!
(05-24-2012 09:09 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Nut I also have some if you need them I entered 2 boxes and most are up for trade

offer sent
I've got a bunch in ORG if you want to check - 4 GU, handful of Black, Green, GQ back and Straight Cut Minis, and regular minis. Also bunch of the inserts.

Thanks,

Ken
I got my extra inserts listed and I'm starting to work on my base extras.
I have a couple of offers pending so if I don't get back to you right away I'm not wanting to trade for doubles
Reference URL's