Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: shipping help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just got a email asking how much i charge for international shipping to melbourne austrailia. has anyone ever shipped internationally? i went on post office website it was charging $8.47 for first class in pwe. large envelope is almost $34.
yeah i have always had struggles making shipping prices for out of country mail. dont have the scale at home to do it myself on the postal website. the best thing i found and it may be a pain is to package it up and take it to the po and ask them. dont have to seal it or anything. just take a blank mailer with the contents to send in it. if you gotta make a run to the po for other mailings just do it with those and save a trip.

or

for me depending on the price of the item i sell i will sometimes just ship it free.
If you're just shipping a card, it's $3.78 for a 2 ounce bubble mailer.
Not sure where you got the $8 for a PWE, all that takes is a couple airmail stamps.
When I shipped to Australia last week it was $6.90 for a 6oz bubble mailer. That was 21 cards.
(05-14-2012 11:27 AM)delpants Wrote: [ -> ]When I shipped to Australia last week it was $6.90 for a 6oz bubble mailer. That was 21 cards.

Sounds about right. I live in England, so I ship and receive cards internationally all the time. Sent a package today, in a small bubble mailer, which cost me £3.80 (about $5).

It really depends on how many cards you're shipping. Just a few cards in a bubble mailer should be around 4 bucks to Australia.
(05-14-2012 12:37 PM)estuaryman Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds about right. I live in England, so I ship and receive cards internationally all the time. Sent a package today, in a small bubble mailer, which cost me £3.80 (about $5).

It really depends on how many cards you're shipping. Just a few cards in a bubble mailer should be around 4 bucks to Australia.

ok thank you very much
No worries!! A couple of cards in a small bubble mailer is treated as either a "large letter" or "small packet".
Reference URL's