Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need some opinions!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i have been watching this card for a while the ITEM number is 390279396051 it really kinda scares me though i have seen a lot of these and they have all been plain white swatches and this one looks really sweet but i just dont know the BIN is 4 times book and i have offer BOOK and got declined so guess the question is do yall think this is Legit swatch and if so how much over book if any would yall think it would be worth thanks for any and all opinions
William & Braxton
I would avoid it at all cost. Looking at his other cards for sale, most being from 2001 and have crazy patches, I'd be skeptical.
Its gotta be fake
(05-13-2012 11:30 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]I would avoid it at all cost. Looking at his other cards for sale, most being from 2001 and have crazy patches, I'd be skeptical.

I am always skeptical esspically with Fleer and being these cards are # to 1000 just seems really strange and good call i didnt even think to llok at his other stuff
Looks sketchy to me...
fake fake fake
[Image: IMG_6151.jpg]

There is mine. i would stay away from that card!
Take a look at his recent feedback too, almost all purchases from a handful of sellers. I'm using my phone and can't see what he purchased but I wouldn't be surprised if they were plain white swatches of all the nasty patch cards he's got listed right now.
I would stay away from it, looks like he changes the patches on a bunch of cards.
390279396051 = Faked
390278116452 = Faked
390277957716 = Faked
390276988425 = Faked
390275699097 = Faked

I would continue, but my fingers are tired. He needs to be reported. The only one I'm not positive about is the ARod with the auto on the patch swatch. It's not a full autograph, and I don't know enough about his autos to tell if it is really part of his autograph.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's