Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still waiting for Nike to offer Nike ELITE Jordan Shipley jerseys... I want to buy an ELITE ($250) still waiting... I am sure these people CAN NOT be legit... no way... too bad, their prices are awesome... I wonder how long it will take NIKE to offer options for me to get a REAL one...

http://www.nike-jersey-shop.com/
I know of a site you can get them cheaper, they just dont have Nike up yet.
Not legit...but some people will look at those prices and grab 'em.

Wonder how long it will be before the NFL prosecutes them?!!!
wow lol just wow lol
wow..bad. They're selling Buffalo Bills Mario Williams jerseys with #90 on them. He's not going to wear #90 for Buffalo, it's already taken and he's not trying to get it...
The NFL shop is 100% legit.
(05-13-2012 08:45 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]The NFL shop is 100% legit.

Wow seriously? They've knocked 120 bucks off the price of an Elite jersey!! You could see why people would think it was dodgy.
(05-13-2012 08:51 AM)estuaryman Wrote: [ -> ]Wow seriously? They've knocked 120 bucks off the price of an Elite jersey!! You could see why people would think it was dodgy.

They sell Authentics and Replica's. They advertise each accordingly. Click the "quality" tab at the bottom of the page.
(05-13-2012 08:45 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]The NFL shop is 100% legit.

kind of what i was wondering. i was taken to the nfl shop and wondered what is wrong with this? but whos knows.
Reference URL's