Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This function is garbage. You'd think with the people working at this company they could come up with a more functional system. And this is the whole reason I have yet to make a trade on this site. Trying to add a card to trade, but every time I click to move to the next page it searches a player that I'm not even trying to look for. And to think I pay 9 dollars a month for this garbage
Can you give us a step by step guide to what you are doing so we can see what the issue is? I realize you might not be in the best of moods to do that, but we might be able to fine the problem for you.
I go into my organize. Now I had searched for a certain player to add his card for trade. But you can't do that unless you switch the layout to trade, which I didn't realize at first. So after erasing the search and changing over to trade I tried to change the page using the arrow key at the bottom of the page. Every time I try to change pages his name pops back up and it won't show any cards. Now should you really have to go through all this crap just to add a card for trade? After you add a player to your organize you should be able to search for him by name. After you do that you should be able to do all functions right there. Now if you can and I'm missing something then maybe I need to calm down a little bit. But I'm not exactly computer illiterate either. Just seems to me that if you were to add a large amount of cards that this site restricts you because of how slow it is to add them in bulk.
you need to search "all collection", not "this collection"

not quite sure exactly what youre doing, but i think that will clear it up for you
(05-12-2012 05:10 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]you need to search "all collection", not "this collection"

not quite sure exactly what youre doing, but i think that will clear it up for you

I cannot count how many times I have made that mistake. I wish it would default to ALL not THIS.
(05-12-2012 05:15 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot count how many times I have made that mistake. I wish it would default to ALL not THIS.

yea, it changed during that makeover last month. they got an overhaul coming though, so *fingers crossed*
I love this website. Leave if your not happy!
(05-12-2012 06:44 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I love this website. Leave if your not happy!

Im cuckoo for coco puffs!
(05-12-2012 06:44 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I love this website. Leave if your not happy!

Not allowed to have an opinion other than positive about this site without having to leave? I suppose you love paying taxes don't you? Oh you don't? Well why don't you leave the country? Stupid comment
I have a problem with my organize now I have removed everything from my organize and It is still stating I have 105 cards in my organize which I do not have. How can I remove that to start over? please let me know? Thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's