Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need them all Regular back, Gypsy Queen back, Straight cut, Green, Black, Sephia. I have several hundred 2012 Gypsy Queens minis listed. I still need about 50 regular minis for the entire set too.

Send offers.....thanks
Do you need jeter green mini? If so looking for a nice mets item. I also have a black of someone
I have an extra Verlander black mini, thought I had more Tigers but I don't. Make me an offer if you want, I am looking for black and sepia minis.
I got the green jeter, longoria qq pack and storen straight cut. Think it was a retail mini hot pack haha
I have a bunch of minis I will sen you an offer tonight after my sons game.

Ps I need that green Jeter. Check me. I also have other Mets stuff that I haven't added yet.

Thanks
Bryan
loading mine tonight... check me out tomorrow
(05-11-2012 09:37 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: [ -> ]loading mine tonight... check me out tomorrow

Will do.............thanks
Updated my GQ minis (Needs and Haves)
Down to 38 regular backs until the set is complete.....keep trades coming.......thanks
(05-12-2012 05:54 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: [ -> ]Down to 38 regular backs until the set is complete.....keep trades coming.......thanks

Check my Org out, you have some Mattingly's that I can use. Thank you.

Jerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's