Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mystery count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon, in my collection (all items page) it shows that I have 7521 cards in my Wants. But when I display my wants, the viewing records shows that I have 7509 items. A difference of 12 cards. Can you tell me where are those 12 cards? or Why there's a difference of 12?

Thank you.
couple things it could be:

1. sometimes you have to refresh for the numbers to get updated (especially if adding cards from another tab)
2. not all the cards are marked as having a quantity
(05-11-2012 02:11 PM)funny1 Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon, in my collection (all items page) it shows that I have 7521 cards in my Wants. But when I display my wants, the viewing records shows that I have 7509 items. A difference of 12 cards. Can you tell me where are those 12 cards? or Why there's a difference of 12?

Thank you.

You may have 12 cards that have lost their tags. That way they are still in all items but don't have a connection (tag) to any collection.

Ray
(05-11-2012 03:45 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]couple things it could be:

1. sometimes you have to refresh for the numbers to get updated (especially if adding cards from another tab)
2. not all the cards are marked as having a quantity

Done that, problem still exist.
(05-11-2012 06:10 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]You may have 12 cards that have lost their tags. That way they are still in all items but don't have a connection (tag) to any collection.

Ray

I though of that too. But went I go to my all items page, it shows 62310 cards on top and 62297 cards on the right end side (viewing records), a difference of 13 cards. If those 13 cards doesn't have a connection tag, it should show it in that file, right? Will love to go through my collection to find those cards but that mean to go through 623 pages. Is there a way to display cards that doesn't have a tag, it will be much easier to everyone.
(05-12-2012 06:54 AM)funny1 Wrote: [ -> ]Done that, problem still exist.

I though of that too. But went I go to my all items page, it shows 62310 cards on top and 62297 cards on the right end side (viewing records), a difference of 13 cards. If those 13 cards doesn't have a connection tag, it should show it in that file, right? Will love to go through my collection to find those cards but that mean to go through 623 pages. Is there a way to display cards that doesn't have a tag, it will be much easier to everyone.

That is the only way that I know of to find them. Other than that you just have to wait to stumble across them when doing a search for a set or when you get a trade offer for a card that you don't have.

Ray
Reference URL's