Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm glad Stephen Hill, Tannehill, Miller, and Egnew are going. I wish they would atleast had Claiborne go, there was no defense at all on the list
Man...Toon AND Wilson? This season's gonna be expensive! lol
I was hoping Rainey would make it but I guess wishful thinking for a 5th rounder to go.
(05-10-2012 03:02 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]1 Bengal! I was hoping for Dre, but Sanu is fine!

I thought you were collecting Dre? No Pats. Not really too surprised, dont really wanna have to hunt down 800 cards anyway.
(05-10-2012 04:58 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you were collecting Dre? No Pats. Not really too surprised, dont really wanna have to hunt down 800 cards anyway.

I am, I'm just happy to see at least one guy there though.
I hate the rookie premier. cancel it. the pictures are cheesy. wait till the preseason and get all the pictures of the rookies during those games. I think companies should sign a contract with teams to obtain the pre season jerseys, at least they're technically game used. That will cut down on the thousands of worthles event worn crap for just a single player. Just my 2 cents
Does the NFLRP know that Defensive makes up 50% of the game? And what, No Lineman? BS if you ask me. Hooray for Toon and Wilson, but no Packers? No Konz or Zeitler? Will Mark Ingram be twitpic-ing players with 20 jerseys on?
They forgot Bilal Powell and Jordan Todman ... they will be signing "Sophomore Flashback Autos," a new program across ALL Panini brands.

They will be ... TRIPLE-PRINTED REDEMPTIONS!

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
And the Bilal Powell and Jordan Todman of this year will be . . .
phins got 3
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's