Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Im tired of calling everyone bro, bud, dude, etc. lol. I know quite a few members by their first name but I want to try and know everyone by their first name.

My name is Rick but I kinda like when people call me B-man. lol.
Scott
(05-09-2012 11:48 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Im tired of calling everyone bro, bud, dude, etc. lol. I know quite a few members by their first name but I want to try and know everyone by their first name.

My name is Rick but I kinda like when people call me B-man. lol.

That's funny. I always thought of you as "Ricky" from your address on file, lol.
Manny or Manuel
You can call me Jon.
My first name is Tim
(05-09-2012 11:48 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Rick but I kinda like when people call me B-man. lol.

I know your name Rick, but you'll always be "Bman" to me. Smile

For those who dont know me, my name is Joe. Or you can call me LL4. Im good with either one. Big Grin
I'll just let you guess..its in the username.
(05-10-2012 12:18 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just let you guess..its in the username.

Zero!!!??? Thats an awesome name haha. My name is Nathan, but you guys can call me Zeus if you would like.
(05-09-2012 11:51 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]That's funny. I always thought of you as "Ricky" from your address on file, lol.

Ricky works too. Rick makes me sound more mature though IMO. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's