Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just want to know what do you REALLY collect????
Bottom line....
we are All 1 kind of collector really...with a few other things we do like as side collections...

Smile
Teams...IE: Eagles,packers,Jets
Players..IE: Favre,Payton,Bradford
Sets...IE: National treasures,Leaf FotG, topps Red refractors..
What are YOU???
Really,....dont BS either cuz i want the real info please....this is a POLL for Real %ages of collectors...
i am VERY Curious about this..in the days of my younger years most folks did the sets because there were only 1-3 card makers so player collectors were a rarity for sure...team collectors were a dime a dozen too...
lets have the real scoop of your PC's
EDIT: if i could collect only one thing it would be SETS i think....
Smile
thanks so much everyone!!!
Jeff / chibearsboy
Results to date:
TOTAL @ 11:23 PM PST...
Smile
TEAM: 21
PLAYER: 18
SET: 3
well im more of a player collector...Tom Brady, Chandler Jones, Dont'a Hightower, Mardy Gilyard. thats about it Smile
team is ONLY the Redskins
main man is Laron Landry. i have almost 500 individual cards of him and the most i have of any other redskins player is 17
(05-09-2012 08:00 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]team is ONLY the Redskins
main man is Laron Landry. i have almost 500 individual cards of him and the most i have of any other redskins player is 17

i am going with team collector for you..correct?
Chicago Bears.
Team collector, Bengals and Buckeyes.
my collection is dominated by frank gore but i am a team collector. i collect almost any niner and try to get every true rc card they make of most of the main guys that have been drafted since 2005.
I collect The Ohio State Buckeyes.
(05-09-2012 08:24 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]I collect The Ohio State Buckeyes.

is that even a team?
Wink
I collect Vikings, but not all of them. That makes me a player collector for what your asking. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's