Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big thanks to Charles England for hosting a fantastic break last week. I made out pretty well and then he surprised me with a nice pile of freebies to boot. Thanks pal, can't wait until the next one. Love Elite Breaks!

2008 Elite Throwback Threads Lawrence Taylor Patch #107/199

[Image: LTThrowbackThreads.jpg]

2008 Elite Aspirations Plaxico Burress #67/83

[Image: PlaxAspirations.jpg]

Freebies

2011 Gridiron Gear Jerrel Jernigan Rookie Gridiron Gems #5/50

[Image: jernigan5of50.jpg]

NYG's Topps

[Image: 4topps.jpg]
NICE! Thats a sweet throwback threads.
Great cards Ron!!! Charles is a great guy my package has some sweet freebies too Smile Oh yeah let me get to sending him that PM!!!

Thanks Charles for a cool break Smile
Some guys have all the luck Wink Great stuff man!!
(05-08-2012 08:00 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Some guys have all the luck Wink Great stuff man!!

Now ain't that the truth. Well conducted. Nice haul.
I agree Charles is a class act! Got my cards yesterday with a bunch of freebies! thanks Charles!
Charles is handing out freebies for everyone!

He's doing Elite again next time. I can't wait. The hour we all spend on blogtv together is worth the price alone.
Welcome back. Graveyards are tough!
I'm glad you liked your cards. The graveyard gets depressing quickly. Work, come home, eat, sleep, repeat. One more 10 hour tonight and back on days for 8 weeks.
(05-10-2012 03:02 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back. Graveyards are tough!
Nice stuff.....i LOVE LOVE Elite
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's