Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've decided not to renew my monthly sub. and I won't be paying for organize at least until things get better. My question is once my subscription runs out will I still be able to access my organize or will it be deleted or stored somewhere until I purchase organize or start a new subscription?

btw: I have well over 100 cards, so the 100 items free thing wouldn't do me any good. I just don't want to have to put all my cards in org if I purchase a monthly sub later on.
You will not be able to access it but it will be stored. Once you buy the subscription again your org will be the way you left it.
(05-06-2012 09:54 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I've decided not to renew my monthly sub. and I won't be paying for organize at least until things get better. My question is once my subscription runs out will I still be able to access my organize or will it be deleted or stored somewhere until I purchase organize or start a new subscription?

btw: I have well over 100 cards, so the 100 items free thing wouldn't do me any good. I just don't want to have to put all my cards in org if I purchase a monthly sub later on.

Until things get better?
What things? Nothing is perfect, but, I have no trouble with ORG or OPG and the trading option is very good at keeping track of traded cards. If problems arise there are taken care of...so much better than before..
(05-06-2012 10:13 PM)beginesj Wrote: [ -> ]You will not be able to access it but it will be stored. Once you buy the subscription again your org will be the way you left it.

Is this 100% correct? Because I'm in the same boat. My subscriptions are about to run out and I'm not going to re-new until things are better and more like the old site...Matchmaker, no sifting through entire organizes to find needs, and collection updates after trades...I just want to make sure my organize wont be deleted and have to start over once I decided to renew.
Thanks!
(05-07-2012 09:55 AM)scotts shoebox Wrote: [ -> ]Is this 100% correct? Because I'm in the same boat. My subscriptions are about to run out and I'm not going to re-new until things are better and more like the old site...Matchmaker, no sifting through entire organizes to find needs, and collection updates after trades...I just want to make sure my organize wont be deleted and have to start over once I decided to renew.
Thanks!

yep, it's correct
(05-07-2012 10:27 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]yep, it's correct

cool, thanks!
(05-06-2012 10:13 PM)beginesj Wrote: [ -> ]You will not be able to access it but it will be stored. Once you buy the subscription again your org will be the way you left it.

great, thanks.
(05-07-2012 07:59 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Until things get better?
What things? Nothing is perfect, but, I have no trouble with ORG or OPG and the trading option is very good at keeping track of traded cards. If problems arise there are taken care of...so much better than before..

no dude, personal things. I'm actually pretty content with the site except for no matchmaker yet.
Reference URL's