Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for 2012 GQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost done with the base set but still looking for 75, 76 and a few SP. If anyone has any of these for trade lemme know. I know my org looks barren but I am still working on loading alot of the cards back in. Also have a bunch of GQ for trade if anyone needs them.
Check me. I've got 76 and some SPs.
Check me too, I have a lot of GQ loaded and more on the way. I'm looking for sepias and black minis.
I have a couple the main ones I have are Albert Pujols, Mike Stanton, Mark Teixeira, Joe Mauer, Miguel Cabrera, Rickie Weeks, Andrew Mccutchen, Paul Molitor, Matt Moore RC, Ubaldo Jimenez, Ryan Howard, Ernie Banks black mini, nelson cruz, moonshot, Jeff Francoeur Glove stories, Ben Revere Glove Stories, Regi Jackson Moonshot, Bumgarner mini straight cut, dee gordon sliding stars, and adam beltre mini
I have 76 I can send you - how do you know which onces are the SPs? Is there a list somewhere with photos of which are which?
(05-04-2012 09:59 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I have 76 I can send you - how do you know which onces are the SPs? Is there a list somewhere with photos of which are which?

I googled it and all of the images came up. Kinda nice to see which are and aren't.
(05-04-2012 09:59 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I have 76 I can send you - how do you know which onces are the SPs? Is there a list somewhere with photos of which are which?

http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...variations
Reference URL's