Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for fellow Buccaneer fans !! I know you're out there let's talk about our team and the new year!! Looking for all the Buc cards I can find!!
Gonna be hard to win the division with Cam on our side Big Grin lol welcome to the boards, theres a few Bucs fans and collectors on here. Also saw you posted in another thread, just a heads up the attachment function doesnt work for most of us. You can set up a free account on photobucket and post the img code so people can see. Again welcome!
(04-28-2012 11:40 PM)abucntrucker1248000 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for fellow Buccaneer fans !! I know you're out there let's talk about our team and the new year!! Looking for all the Buc cards I can find!!

Wow! Have you been a member since 2001? with 2 posts? I think you must be one of the first members.
I think the NFC South has gotten much tougher....TB added so many new players.
Carolina is very dangerous with Cam.
Falcons always play us tough.

Cant wait for this season to begin!
welcome to the boards!!
I hope he's not one of those who post and then never come back! Welcome to the boards, I have a buttload of Buccaneers!
I'm living in Tampa Bay now just miles from the stadium.. I think I NEED to root for them now lol!
(04-29-2012 12:40 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Have you been a member since 2001? with 2 posts? I think you must be one of the first members.

All posts and post counts prior to the "Beta" and final versions of the "New" site were erased. I know I lost about 2,000 myself lol.

The Bucs did great in the draft and their free agency signings. Hopefully Josh Freeman gets back on track because if so they should make some serious noise!
(04-29-2012 12:40 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Have you been a member since 2001? with 2 posts? I think you must be one of the first members.

Yes I've been here since 2001 but I didnt do alot of posting because I was an OTR Trucker back then, now I'm home on disability so I have time now to collect cards again and update my collection on here.
Welcome, again, stick around-we're a friendly bunch here, and there's even a trucker or two here as well. I used to drive long-haul back in the 90's
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's