Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A-Rod collectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just added some old school A-Rod cards in my org. Inserts, etc. Check it out and lemme know if you're interested in any. I'm looking for Buster Posey, Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, Madison Bumgarner and Pablo Sandoval.
(04-28-2012 11:29 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]I just added some old school A-Rod cards in my org. Inserts, etc. Check it out and lemme know if you're interested in any. I'm looking for Buster Posey, Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, Madison Bumgarner and Pablo Sandval.

I'm interested and have some Cain I could trade,but you are showing
nothing in your Org.....at least I can't see them...
(04-28-2012 11:29 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]I just added some old school A-Rod cards in my org. Inserts, etc. Check it out and lemme know if you're interested in any. I'm looking for Buster Posey, Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, Madison Bumgarner and Pablo Sandoval.

You need to check the FT column on the cards so they'll show up in trades.
My apologies everyone. I'm new here and am still figuring out the org tool. All is good now and you should be able to see what I have available. Thanks!
Morning bump
One last bump
Reference URL's