Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! Long time collector, first time online trader here.

Since this will be my first time trading I'd like to keep things fairly small in case I somehow screw up. I'm fine with shipping first to any well established trader here. I'm looking mostly for some more Oakland A's cards for my PC, especially Rickey Henderson and Dennis Eckersley, as well as 1997 Donruss Significant Signatures.

Anyways, here are a few scans. I also have a lot of 90's inserts and most of my auto's and GU's are listed. I'll try to list more of my collection over the next few weeks.

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: Scan0003-topps2012.jpg]

[Image: Scan.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]
Got some nice stuff there...welcome! I'm sure you will get some bites.

I'm sending over an open offer - hopefully you can find something of mine you can use.
offer sent
Are you after guys only in an Oakland uniform? I only ask cause I have many Kila Ka'aihue dupes in my PC and he has no Oakland cards available yet.
ha zah and A's fan! welcome to the community, it gets very addicting Smile I got alot of oakland auto's and sp's with noone to trade them too Smile lol ill send an open offer and add some more A's stuff to my org.
check to see if i have anything u like i know i have a braden sparkle card
That's more responses than I expected! I'll do my best to get back to everyone today.

(04-24-2012 01:55 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Are you after guys only in an Oakland uniform? I only ask cause I have many Kila Ka'aihue dupes in my PC and he has no Oakland cards available yet.

I definitely prefer them to be in an Oakland uniform, but it isn't a necessity. I think I'm already ok on Kila cards though.
(04-24-2012 02:29 PM)ansymon Wrote: [ -> ]That's more responses than I expected! I'll do my best to get back to everyone today.

I definitely prefer them to be in an Oakland uniform, but it isn't a necessity. I think I'm already ok on Kila cards though.

What do you have? If you have any I need I'd trade in your favor for them.
(04-24-2012 02:35 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]What do you have? If you have any I need I'd trade in your favor for them.

I only have a 2010 chrome auto of him and a couple base RC's. It's enough to keep me satisfied at the moment. I'm sure you've already got those.
Welcome to Beckett. This will be addictive. Offer sent
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's