Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few minutes ago while I was working on a set it suddenly changed to 0 cards. On checking on other sets all of my sets now show 0 cards. There is more than 104,000 cards in my all items, but no cards in the individual collections.

Ray
Hello,

Can you please check again? I should have fixed the problem.

If you know how to cause this problem, I'd be up for listening/investigating it. For some reason the system is trying to count your items in your collection and it came back with 0. It seemed to happen for all your collections. I'm under the impression that it is a random issue and our system doesn't handle it correctly.

I don't know why any user would continue to use our system after experiencing this bug and it's been around since the rewrite. This issue will be fixed with the upcoming organize changes. Sorry that this is the best that I can do for this issue. Sad
(04-23-2012 03:51 PM)cbankston Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Can you please check again? I should have fixed the problem.

If you know how to cause this problem, I'd be up for listening/investigating it. For some reason the system is trying to count your items in your collection and it came back with 0. It seemed to happen for all your collections. I'm under the impression that it is a random issue and our system doesn't handle it correctly.

I don't know why any user would continue to use our system after experiencing this bug and it's been around since the rewrite. This issue will be fixed with the upcoming organize changes. Sorry that this is the best that I can do for this issue. Sad

I don't know what is going on but an extra 50,000 cards just showed up in my 1982n Donruss collection.

correction, it was a minus 50,219 cards. There is nothing in the collection.
Ray
I had a partial set in my org and I downloaded the set from price guide expecting to merge the two to make a complete collection. When I tried somehow my entire "All Items" was added to my "+ Recently Added". Since the "+ Recently Added" was a collection that I had added I deleted it and it should remove the "+ recently Added" label and send the "all Items" back to "All Items" collection. Unfortunately it seems to have deleted all of the labels from all of the collections zeroing out all of the collections and leaving the inventory in the "All Items" collection without any labels.

Ray
I was trying to dig these things out and put them back where they belong. In doing so I selected All Items, did a search for 1982 Donruss which returned 7 pages or 675 cards. I then clicked on select and chose collection from the drop down box and instead of selecting the 675 cards it selected the entire 104,388 cards. This may have been how I was able to move my all items to + recently traded. Selecting a single page works just fine, it's selecting collection that's not working

Ray
Hmm, that's strange... thanks for posting the process you went through. I'll try it out, but not sure if it's clear cut enough to cause the problem again.

The -50219 cards should be a 'visual' bug that will go away when you refresh the page.
I have now spent the last three weeks putting the tags back on my cards. That is something I wont want to go through again. I will be very carful when selecting a collection to go to the trash... and only select by the page.

The good news is that I have cleaned up my Org., and added the 1990 thru 1994 cards to my wantlist, and I am ready to trade again.

Ray
Nice, glad you were able to get things cleared up!
Reference URL's