Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys this was my second break, and I have scans for trade! would really like to get the Dan Uggla or Kyle Seager autos out of 2012 GQ if anyone has one. Thanks!

[Image: GQSlidingStars001.jpg]

[Image: GQMoonshots001.jpg]

[Image: GQJoeBensonauto.jpg]

[Image: GQGloveStories001.jpg]

[Image: GQYovaniGallardominijsy.jpg]

[Image: GQAdamotheBoldauto.jpg]
[Image: GQSlidingStars.jpg]

[Image: GQMoonshots.jpg]
[Image: GQMoMiniFramedJsy.jpg]

[Image: GQLindAuto.jpg]

[Image: GQGloveStories.jpg]

[Image: GQWeaverAuto.jpg]
Nice pulls. What exactly are the Gypsy King cards? Are they fictional characters they made up autographs for?
nice hits.....another one those super freaky autos.....THE BOLD. i would like a shot at the Glove Stories and the MoonShot cards
if you have any base, photo variation SPs, or framed paper for trade check me and see if i have anything you need
(04-22-2012 10:30 PM)phillies816 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pulls. What exactly are the Gypsy King cards? Are they fictional characters they made up autographs for?

Yeah they are fictional characters with made-up autos, pretty cool Smile
(04-22-2012 10:30 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]nice hits.....another one those super freaky autos.....THE BOLD. i would like a shot at the Glove Stories and the MoonShot cards

Sorry man didnt really see anything
I'd be interest in the Jeter sliding stars as well as the Jeter glove stories and open to other Jeters or Cano's you may have. Feel free to take a look as I didn't see those marked for trade as of yet.
cmb for the joe benson auto
Intetested in the griff glove stories. possibly the jeters
(04-23-2012 05:05 AM)camco2 Wrote: [ -> ]cmb for the joe benson auto

PM sent, hope to work out a deal Smile
Check me for the Rivera mini relic.
Reference URL's