Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been outbid by $1 on a couple on eBay. I have been wanting one of these for the past couple weeks just couldn't justify paying over $100 for one. Well now I made a trade for one that was a good trade for both sides!
[Image: RMallettFiveStarQuotableAuto.jpg]

Hopefully it shows up in the next couple days because I want it BAD lol.
Also got this in yesterday /10
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff51...6bda55.jpg

Next big card I am going after is ending in 4 days!
Pretty awesome card. Congrats
(04-22-2012 03:24 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty awesome card. Congrats

Thanks!
Very nice I love the inscription cards!
(04-22-2012 03:30 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice I love the inscription cards!

Thanks and me to!
Awesome stuff! That R&S card you linked to looks like the Rookie Patch Autographs Emerald /10. The retail Longevity RC /10 is black and has "Longevity" printed above "ROOKIE" on the right side of the card. I have the Longevity Rookie Jumbo Swatch Ruby /5 Mallett that I would consider trading for any Jake Locker I don't already have...
Congrats on the nice pc items.
(04-22-2012 03:50 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff! That R&S card you linked to looks like the Rookie Patch Autographs Emerald /10. The retail Longevity RC /10 is black and has "Longevity" printed above "ROOKIE" on the right side of the card. I have the Longevity Rookie Jumbo Swatch Ruby /5 Mallett that I would consider trading for any Jake Locker I don't already have...

Yup you are right I missed the emerald one lol. I would be interested in it I have several lockers pm me what kind of bv you think is fair. Thanks!!
(04-22-2012 04:00 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the nice pc items.

Thanks!
very nice! Would love to see your whole collection!
(04-22-2012 04:32 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice! Would love to see your whole collection!

Thanks and here is everything besides rookies/inserts/parallels
http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff51...lett%20pc/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's