Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a great mailday yesterday and today. Some RayRays and '11 Royales for the Jersey # set. Plus some other sweet packages.

1st a great package for Sevans for the RayRay PC:

[Image: DSCF0109.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0110.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0111.jpg]
Thanks Scott for all the great RayRays Big Grin

Next was a nice package from the Doc:

[Image: scan0016.jpg]
He gave me a nice little deal on this. I love me some nasty patches Smile Thanks D!!!
you're welcome Big Grin Now which of these 2 do you need LOL

[Image: Apr21963.jpg]
Congrats!! Thats some sweet mail & an even sweeter patch!
(04-21-2012 06:25 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]you're welcome Big Grin Now which of these 2 do you need LOL

[Image: Apr21963.jpg]

Both please Big Grin PM coming!!!

(04-21-2012 06:37 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats!! Thats some sweet mail & an even sweeter patch!

Thanks LL4 Big Grin I had a fabulous couple mail days RaysRays and nasty patch. Doesn't get any better Smile
That Knox patch IS nasty! Sweet pickups. way to go Brane and Sevans! Smile
(04-21-2012 06:56 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]That Knox patch IS nasty! Sweet pickups. way to go Brane and Sevans! Smile

Thanks James Smile Two great members representin' Big Grin
did you like my "1/1" note hehe
Very nice T....WTG guys..its great to see people helping others!
hmmmmm ..... do I see a '09 Inscriptions End Zone Ray Ray in there Smile
(04-21-2012 10:22 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]did you like my "1/1" note hehe

I DID like that Smile I like when numbers work out like that Smile
(04-21-2012 10:33 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice T....WTG guys..its great to see people helping others!

Thanks Brent!!! That's what a hobby's all about Smile
(04-22-2012 09:50 AM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmmm ..... do I see a '09 Inscriptions End Zone Ray Ray in there Smile

Yes pbean Smile Scott was soo nice Big Grin Sorry, I'll see if I can make that up to you Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's