Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_0752.jpg]
O is # 2/10 and V is # 3/10

[Image: IMG_0753.jpg]
Refractor nameplate, each # to 75. Trading these as a set.

LMK if you are interested. Looking for young Cubs such as Starlin, Rizzo, BJackson, Samardzija, and others. Thanks for the look
the whole set for one card?
I sent over an offer a couple days ago. Can you take a look and see if you're interested in making a trade? Thanks.
(04-20-2012 09:46 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]the whole set for one card?

No, just don't want to break it, would rather trade them together. The Golds don't matter if they are seperate trades.
(04-20-2012 09:59 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I sent over an offer a couple days ago. Can you take a look and see if you're interested in making a trade? Thanks.

I have seen, still looking. Got a few of them in other trades I'm working on.
i meant your whole set for one card.....sorry
Any players that you're looking for besides young cubs prospects? Need to add cards to my org but I like Colvin so I'm interested
(04-20-2012 11:32 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]i meant your whole set for one card.....sorry

I'm just looking for a fair offer for them. I realize it may be hard to trade it for one card, so I'm not expecting it.
(04-20-2012 11:52 PM)cincysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Any players that you're looking for besides young cubs prospects? Need to add cards to my org but I like Colvin so I'm interested

I like to prospect, so I'm interested in others as well. No one in particular.

I saw one card I like so I sent over an open offer, if you want these or more, throw them on there and we will go from there.
PM sent.....thanks
Reference URL's