Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I stopped by my local exchange and decided to by a blaster of Gypsy Queen. Couldn't wait to till I got home to open the packs so I sat in my car and opened them. Surprised each pack had an insert which was pretty cool...then I opened a pack and found this which is FS/FT.
[Image: 2012-04-20_18-26-23_185.jpg]
Any idea what you want for it?
Really not sure...there is not another one like it on the Bay. Found a few other players. You take a look and see who he compares to.

(04-20-2012 06:34 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea what you want for it?
i would sell or trade.....it not a big thing
I've seen Lincecum ones on ebay already which I want, but I'm not going to pay what they're asking, I'm pretty sure it said they were /10
Yep this one is 1/10
now i change my mind....i didnt know they was serial numbered that low......i would keep it because Tony Gwynn is bound for HOF Smile
LOL yeah I was shocked too to see it #'d to 10. By far the best retail pull I've ever pulled.

(04-20-2012 07:41 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]now i change my mind....i didnt know they was serial numbered that low......i would keep it because Tony Gwynn is bound for HOF Smile
well, congrats on the super hit.......keep that coin from jiggling alot......magnetic holder will do
lmk if youre interested in trading. love to have it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's