Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-20-2012 04:08 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]Yo Ryan I opened another value box and got Pineda and Cobb(115) I like the Stanton and Cano minis you got. Wanna Deal?

Yo! I just traded for the 115 Cobb, and have the Pineda pending. Cano is gone, but I'd be happy to get the Stanton to you. Just give me the word and I'll get it in the mail.
For sure you still got my address. Were you doing any other inserts from 2011 topps?
(04-20-2012 04:27 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]For sure you still got my address. Were you doing any other inserts from 2011 topps?

Yeah, I'll drop it in the mail to you. Nope, that is really the only set I'm doing.
(04-20-2012 04:29 PM)ryancholden Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'll drop it in the mail to you. Nope, that is really the only set I'm doing.

Thanks man that is awesome.
(04-20-2012 04:35 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man that is awesome.

No problem. Just got my daughter's Little League Softball info for the year... she's on the Yankees. Gonna have a hard time, but I'll be forced to say "Go Yankees!!!!"
I have the Pujols #40. What numbers are on the back of the regular Gehrig & Cano?
I have most of what you are looking for. Trade offer sent.
I recently bought a 24 pack box of Gypsy Queen but then decided that I would have rather have used that money to buy some bowman chrome auto's of my fav 2012 prospects like JD Martinez. Retail cost is over $75 and the only 2 listed on ebay are listed for about $65 delivered. Would like to trade for a Bowman Chrome Auto or 2 of Martinez but I'm a 1st time trader so if anyone would rather just do something via PP then I'll do it for cheaper than any on ebay. I don't have an ebay seller acct but I do have a Verified Business Premier Paypal acct so the buyer will have 100% protection although the box would come w delivery confirmation & signature. Please pm me if interested....will accept the 1st decent offer that I receive as there are some nice Martinez Auto auctions ending tonight that I would love to bid on.

PS ryancholden-Didn't mean to highjack your thread but the board won't let me list my box F/S or F/T so I can't start my own thread
Interested in the Braves you pulled. I have 118 & 123 KC. LMK.
(04-20-2012 07:50 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Pujols #40. What numbers are on the back of the regular Gehrig & Cano?

Gehrig and Cano are gone Sad Though I can tell you that I listed them wrong, and they appear to be SP variations....
(04-20-2012 08:57 PM)tigersfan76 Wrote: [ -> ]I have most of what you are looking for. Trade offer sent.

ACCEPTED!!!
(04-20-2012 09:13 PM)cincysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I recently bought a 24 pack box of Gypsy Queen but then decided that I would have rather have used that money to buy some bowman chrome auto's of my fav 2012 prospects like JD Martinez. Retail cost is over $75 and the only 2 listed on ebay are listed for about $65 delivered. Would like to trade for a Bowman Chrome Auto or 2 of Martinez but I'm a 1st time trader so if anyone would rather just do something via PP then I'll do it for cheaper than any on ebay. I don't have an ebay seller acct but I do have a Verified Business Premier Paypal acct so the buyer will have 100% protection although the box would come w delivery confirmation & signature. Please pm me if interested....will accept the 1st decent offer that I receive as there are some nice Martinez Auto auctions ending tonight that I would love to bid on.

PS ryancholden-Didn't mean to highjack your thread but the board won't let me list my box F/S or F/T so I can't start my own thread

No problem!
(04-20-2012 09:50 PM)ty_slocumb Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Braves you pulled. I have 118 & 123 KC. LMK.

I'll send you every Brave card I've pulled for the 118 Cliff Lee...that would be the LAST CARD I need!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's