Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new baby project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i have decided that for the next few years i am gonna get two game used cards per month and put them away for my daughter then when she turns four or 5 i will give them to her if i feel she is ready and she will have around 100 game used cards to start her collection

here is what i am looking for

1 gu card any team
1 gu card red sox just not ortiz or jacoby cause then taht would have to go to my pc lol

if you got anything send a offer dont have to be a expensive card really dont matter as long as its gu
I've got a bunch of HOFer GUd and mem cards in my ORG if you want to look and see if there's any you like. Thanks.

(04-19-2012 12:50 PM)rascrush Wrote: [ -> ]so i have decided that for the next few years i am gonna get two game used cards per month and put them away for my daughter then when she turns four or 5 i will give them to her if i feel she is ready and she will have around 100 game used cards to start her collection

here is what i am looking for

1 gu card any team
1 gu card red sox just not ortiz or jacoby cause then taht would have to go to my pc lol

if you got anything send a offer dont have to be a expensive card really dont matter as long as its gu
Take a look at my org. and let me know.
gimme a look. thanks
bump. sending offers will work best as honestly i dont care what they are as long as 1 is a red sox and the other is any player would prefer 90's and on
Check me out.
bump.
offer sent
got tons i can part with, check my org or pm me, thanks!
bump.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's