Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just wondering... did he quit???
(04-19-2012 12:17 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]just wondering... did he quit???

lol, you say it like were all crack heads...
i think he was banned for screwing people over. not exactly sure though.
Yeah he was banned for not sending trades or paying for cards he bought. It was the third time he did it and always had a bs excuse why he didn't send
(04-19-2012 12:18 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, you say it like were all crack heads...

You mean we're not? I've been calling it "cardboard crack" for years! LMAO
(04-19-2012 12:18 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, you say it like were all crack heads...

we are...Smile
ok ok ok, this is the last time i'm gonna buy a box, i mean it this time Smile lol
My dealer meets me in the Kroger parking lot - We exchange a big wad of cash for a few boxes wrapped in brown paper - Yeah we look like a drug deal going down lol
(04-19-2012 03:06 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]My dealer meets me in the Kroger parking lot - We exchange a big wad of cash for a few boxes wrapped in brown paper - Yeah we look like a drug deal going down lol

That is fantastic. It's probably a good thing that I don't live next door to a show dealer. My LCS's outrageous prices actually saves me a lot of $$$ in the long run.
Mrmagnum PI??? Somebody shaved off half his mustache and shoved it up his right nostril for being a jackhole!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's