Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, just doing some research on stuff, been away from the hobby for a few years.

whats some of the hardest player autos to get? I dont mean in a particular product, I just mean like players that sign the least amount of certified autos?
I can attest, as I am a Packer collector, Charles Woodson is very difficult. He signed only a couple of cards his rookie season and didn't start signing again until this year...all of his 2011 autos are super short print, I think the biggest print run I've seen is like /25.
Reggie White is probably one, if not THE hardest player, of any substantial worth in the past 30 years. Other than that, you are looking at Woodson and Polamalu. But those can change drastically over the nest 5 years as Panini is getting their autographs now. There are players with less autographs out there, but most of them are not significant enough to warrant listing.
Justin Tuck has always been a tough NYG to get. Only one Auto RC with a 150 card print run. And only one other AUTO.
ORG shows 2 / 315 cards are AUTO's.

And kickers, historically have always been scarce.
Lynn Swan
Julius Peppers
(04-19-2012 01:03 AM)mitchell_78613 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, just doing some research on stuff, been away from the hobby for a few years.

whats some of the hardest player autos to get? I dont mean in a particular product, I just mean like players that sign the least amount of certified autos?

LaVar Arrington. His Sage Hit is driving me nuts. I wish I never would have sold the last one I had and would pay the person double to have it back.
There are a few players I'd love to have that don't have any certified auto's. Lorenzo Neal, and Shaun Phillips are two that don't have any that I'd really like to have.
Bradys arent amazingly hard to find, but there arent a ton and they cost a lot.
Derrick Thomas, Bruce Smith, Walter Payton, Otto Graham
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's