Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am about to come across a small bonus.

I am not sure If I want to buy one big card...
a few smaller cards.. or...

tickets to see the packers play in houston.

The amount of the bonus will around $500-1000.

So I can get some mighty fine tickets.

Which one would you pick?

Great tickets to see your team play...
or a gret card fr the old PC?
Why not get good seats and some decent cards?
(04-18-2012 09:29 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not get good seats and some decent cards?

I agree... Get some sweet singles, and buy some cheaper tickets... Best of both worlds... let's be honest here... It's the TEXANS...Wink
I would personally go for the card, tickets are nice but what if your team loses the game? I have spent $300 on tickets once before and it didn't feel as great as I thought it would even though they were second row up...acard would last longer too
(04-18-2012 09:32 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I agree... Get some sweet singles, and buy some cheaper tickets... Best of both worlds... let's be honest here... It's the TEXANS...Wink

true, but The texans are the only team the packers play who are close enough to drive to.
Having season tickets to the Dolphins games for 3 years I say get the tickets! Cards are sweet but I have many more better memories from going to the games, tailgating and having a blast with my friends! And we all know how winning the Dolphins have been!
or buy a new TV to watch them play in Houston Smile but I would go with cards and something nice for the wifey.
(04-18-2012 09:33 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]I would personally go for the card, tickets are nice but what if your team loses the game? I have spent $300 on tickets once before and it didn't feel as great as I thought it would even though they were second row up...acard would last longer too

true.
But I've seen favre play, havent seen Aaron rodgers start.
I would go with all cards...because they are there for as long as you want them to be...when the game finishes then there is nothing left. You can look back at your ticket and be at the game again lol...splurge on soe card you have wanted for a while
(04-18-2012 09:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Having season tickets to the Dolphins games for 3 years I say get the tickets! Cards are sweet but I have many more better memories from going to the games, tailgating and having a blast with my friends! And we all know how winning the Dolphins have been!

last Packer game i went to was in Miami...

(04-18-2012 09:44 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]I would go with all cards...because they are there for as long as you want them to be...when the game finishes then there is nothing left. You can look back at your ticket and be at the game again lol...splurge on soe card you have wanted for a while

I would LOVE a
Triple auto Favre, Starr, and Rodgers card
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's