Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interested mainly in Mickey Mantle, Michael Oher, HOF, and some Braves. Will check buckets or organize. All these cards plus more inserts/parallels/rookies are in my organize. If the cards are insters/parallels/rookies they have at least a $5bv to be in my organize. If you're looking for specific players commons or inserts let me know I'll be more than happy to search. There are a few more scans in my bucket. I can get scans of anything you want to see.

Robbie Aviles 2011 Heritage Minors Cyan 1/1
[Image: Scan13.jpg]

Peyton #d 41/50
[Image: Scan3.jpg]

[Image: Scan8-1.jpg][Image: Scan10.jpg]

Scott Baker #d 14/25
[Image: Scan9.jpg]

[Image: Scan5-1.jpg][Image: Scan6-1.jpg][Image: Scan11.jpg]

[Image: Scan8.jpg][Image: Scan.jpg]
PLease check me for Peyton, Cruz and verlander...thanks!
Only thing I saw of interest would be the Mantle Historical Stitches.
you dont have nothing listed in your opg
(04-16-2012 01:03 AM)jfoley19 Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing I saw of interest would be the Mantle Historical Stitches.

Actually, I was suppose to receive that from a trader Jakelovescards...but it turned out to be a dud and never got anything from him...
(04-16-2012 01:08 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]you dont have nothing listed in your opg

I'm new to the whole organize thing. When I use to trade on here it was all in PMs. I thought it was all public and I think i fixed it but I still don't have a "My Organize" link under my profile.
Like the Roy Smalley, maybe I have something for you as well...Mel
trade offer sent
(04-16-2012 01:44 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]trade offer sent

Not seeing the offer yet.
my bad i thought i sent it......trade sent now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's