Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any of these short prints from the 2010 set? I only have one and have been thinking about trying to get them all. This is the one I have, I don't need them graded but I would like them in as mint shape as possible because I will send them in for grading for this little project.

[Image: IMG_0008-2.jpg]

Let me know what you have!
Good luck, I have been considering picking up the Heyward for awhile
I have the price as well. Been looking for the heyward and cano for a while. These things ate wierd in price, the price goes for about 8 bucks but the cano and heyward go for about 80-120. Not sure what's up with that. A guy was in here not to long ago trading the heyward
(04-14-2012 10:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I have the price as well. Been looking for the heyward and cano for a while. These things ate wierd in price, the price goes for about 8 bucks but the cano and heyward go for about 80-120. Not sure what's up with that. A guy was in here not to long ago trading the heyward

Yeah the Price ranges from 8 to 100, beckett value is 80 and I got this 9.5 off of the bay for less than half that.

The others are priced over 100 on Beckett.
just 2010? I have a 2012
(04-14-2012 10:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I have the price as well. Been looking for the heyward and cano for a while. These things ate wierd in price, the price goes for about 8 bucks but the cano and heyward go for about 80-120. Not sure what's up with that. A guy was in here not to long ago trading the heyward

Yeah, I have been trying to remember which member it was so I could discuss it further with him
(04-14-2012 11:32 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have been trying to remember which member it was so I could discuss it further with him

go to the card's page and see who has it marked FT
(04-14-2012 11:55 PM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]go to the card's page and see who has it marked FT

Yeah I know but there are several and I don't remember which member it was I was discussing the card with already
That was me! I have the Heyward Pie and I'm looking to trade it. Please feel free to start up an offer. Thanks guys!
(04-16-2012 09:31 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]That was me! I have the Heyward Pie and I'm looking to trade it. Please feel free to start up an offer. Thanks guys!

I responded, thanks
Reference URL's