Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one on the way I just purchased it. If anyone is interested in this card. Hope to have it here by Tuesday.

LMK
Thanks Richard
Meeeeeeeeeee
bump.....
(04-07-2012 08:19 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one on the way I just purchased it. If anyone is interested in this card. Hope to have it here by Tuesday.

LMK
Thanks Richard

You can check me for it when you get a minute. Thanks!

(04-07-2012 08:19 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one on the way I just purchased it. If anyone is interested in this card. Hope to have it here by Tuesday.

LMK
Thanks Richard

Richard I still have that Howard you wanted from before if we can put something together. LMK
(04-07-2012 04:43 PM)jnjbj Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me for it when you get a minute. Thanks!

Richard I still have that Howard you wanted from before if we can put something together. LMK

Do you have any Ryan Braun Stuff. Im really focused on my Braun Collection before i leave for Germany in the next month. I love the Pujols Card and wouldnt mind keeping it but just really focused on Braun.
Reference URL's