Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just purchased my first case of NT and noticed that on all 4 boxes it indicates 8 cards per box, however after busting them open I noticed I got 12 cards per box (not positive but more than 8 anyways)... does anyone have any insight to this? also, I pulled a Tony Gonzalez ProBowl Letterman #ed 4/8 and on the front of the card at the bottom is says "Authentic Autograph" yet there is no autograph (does not mention autograph on the back)... any ideas on this as well? I am in the middle of posting scans to my bucket, so scans will come soon in a new thread, but I was really wondering about the number of cards per pack/box. any help is greatly appreciated!

here is a scan of the Tony G. card just so you can see what I am talking about...

[Image: TonyG.jpg]
Wow I'd contact them about it. Either they were supposed to have that letter signed or they really really need some more quality checking. With a product that high end you'd think they'd do a better job either way.
First off, Congrats on the Tony G. Pro Bowl letterman 1/1!!! Sick card!!!

Second, at the very least I'd contact them on the issue about it saying that and not being auto'd. I wouldn't mention anything about the 4 extra cards per pack (maybe they didn't count the base?).
As far as the more than 8 cards thing... That happened last year as well.
well thank you, it is not a 1/1 though... number 4/8... think it was just a event worn probowl jersey
(04-07-2012 01:58 AM)donbickle707 Wrote: [ -> ]well thank you, it is not a 1/1 though... number 4/8... think it was just a event worn probowl jersey

No, it's a 1/1. GON(Z)ALEZ. Z is the 4th letter, out of 8 total letters. Smile Technically making it a 1/1.
OH!!!.... DUH!!!! THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT!!! I just went thru that with another set of cards... haha
(04-07-2012 02:05 AM)donbickle707 Wrote: [ -> ]OH!!!.... DUH!!!! THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT!!! I just went thru that with another set of cards... haha

No problem. Smile
Just wanted to put it in here as well, here is a link to my break thread with my scans, for those of you that want to see em
still looking for any answer to the Tony G letterman... does anyone else have a Probowl Letterman? Is it auto'ed?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's