Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't feel like going thru my old trade threads and update so I'm creating a new one. looking for any chippers I don't have (base, parallel, #d, game used, auto).

send open offers or pm me!
I have a few game used left
(04-04-2012 11:00 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few game used left

pm sent.
bumping up!
good Friday bump!
[quote='sesfan01' pid='1969324' dateline='1333596251']
I didn't feel like going thru my old trade threads and update so I'm creating a new one. looking for any chippers I don't have (base, parallel, #d, game used, auto).

check me for the jones I have alot dup. of him
(04-06-2012 10:47 AM)chevydad575 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='sesfan01' pid='1969324' dateline='1333596251']

check me for the jones I have alot dup. of him

offer sent.
Feel free to check and see if I have anything you need and send me an open offer
(04-06-2012 12:27 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to check and see if I have anything you need and send me an open offer

didn't see anything I could use right now.
I thought it was time to go ahead and reopen my trade thread since I'm easing back into trading now. Feel free to send me some offers.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's