Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not Able To Use Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have tried several times to use the site. No longer being able to access My Organize. Very disappointed that the free side is gone. Have tried to pay the 19.95 through paypal but it keeps coming back with errors. Don`t need a monthly charge for I only like to update things every once in a while, not a continuous user.
Thanks
(04-03-2012 08:06 PM)kjpick Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried several times to use the site. No longer being able to access My Organize. Very disappointed that the free side is gone. Have tried to pay the 19.95 through paypal but it keeps coming back with errors. Don`t need a monthly charge for I only like to update things every once in a while, not a continuous user.
Thanks

I think the lack of a reply from any real beckett employee answers how much they care about customer issues.
this board isnt monitored by beckett staff
(04-04-2012 09:43 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]this board isnt monitored by beckett staff

Exactly my point, its part of beckett yet is ignored by beckett. It makes zero sense
the help board's purpose is member to member help. it isnt being "ignored"
They've got a really good thing going here, don't mess it up...

How many businesses can set up a firewall of moderators so they don't have to interact with their paying customers?

Ray
(04-05-2012 02:13 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]They've got a really good thing going here, don't mess it up...

How many businesses can set up a firewall of moderators so they don't have to interact with their paying customers?

Ray

*rolls eyes*

that's what CS is supposed to do. however, the CS sucks

if you havent noticed, the mods aint around much. some have good excuses (Afghanistan, tax season). the others? just gone

but to suggest there is a "firewall of mods" is plain stupidity, or just plain nonsense

have you ever tried to ever actually help folks in the help section, or do you just come here to complain? (which does loads to help out)
(04-05-2012 02:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]*rolls eyes*

that's what CS is supposed to do. however, the CS sucks

if you havent noticed, the mods aint around much. some have good excuses (Afghanistan, tax season). the others? just gone

but to suggest there is a "firewall of mods" is plain stupidity, or just plain nonsense

bonds: have you ever tried to ever actually help folks in the help section, or do you just come here to complain? (which does loads to help out)

Who rattled your cage?
(04-05-2012 06:28 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]Who rattled your cage?

i just get tired of folks who inhabit the help forums solely to complain, instead of trying to help folks out. i mean, a newbie comes in and complains, no issue. but if you have been here a while, and take every occasion to post a complaint tacked onto someone's thread, instead of trying to help - basically, just trashing beckett, and not helping with folks that are asking questions....i have scorn for that. basically, if you have 5 posts complaining for single one that is helpful...piss off.

i stopped coming to the help forum for a while because it was the same folks, just bitching and moaning. it's counter-productive

there are massive issues with the site, no one says otherwise. but this help forum is for users to help other users.

but im just a cranky troll dbag that never has done a positive thing on the boards, so feel free to ignore me
What do you honestly expect from a company that treats its paying customers like garbage, we can't phone anyone and get help, we cannot go online and get help. how about firing some of the useless upper staff and using the $ to hire some actual effective customer support.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's