Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've decided to give up on modern cards except for some Cardinals that I still need. I will mainly be concentrating on pre-1990 from now on. That being said, I am moving nearly all of my rookie cards and most any other modern I have post-2000. Below is a representation of the rookies/prospects as well as a few more. I will add scans as I go. I am looking for vintage of course as well as 1993 Finest, 1981 Topps and certain Cardinal cards. One thing though, I will not be able to ship until Saturday, so you can take your time sending if you wish to do so.

Photobucket

Boesch is a refractor
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

id like to trade for ellsbury, kemp, reyes and mcann. my vintage stuff is not listed. i do have a common 53 bowman color.
Always willing to trade for '53 Bowman Color if you want to set up a trade.
Have some 81's you had marked as Wants. Sent you an offer....
interested in the McCann. I'll go through your org and send an offer if I see anything I can use.
PM me if you have any 58s in EX-MT or better FT? I've got some vintage stuff I can trade and need 58s for my set. Let me know. Thanks.
(04-03-2012 09:23 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]PM me if you have any 58s in EX-MT or better FT? I've got some vintage stuff I can trade and need 58s for my set. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry, I just moved all of my '58s that meet your criteria.

I will be unavailable tomorrow during the day because of work but I will be back in the evening to take a look at any offers. I will also be adding rookies from 2010 and 2011.
I think you've already cleared me out of anything you need. But check me anyway. Also, I haven't posted 81-90 topps doubles in org yet, so if you need any of though let me know. (Although you did already get all my 81's you needed.)
Here are some more. Again, I will be at work tomorrow but will answer offers tomorrow night.

Photobucket

Romero is a refractor
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beachy is a refractor
Photobucket

Hellickson is a refractor
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blue Refractor /199