Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a Shoutout for Mcleodfive, about a week ago brother man pm'd me and said he had a little package coming my way...........ahhhhh yeah I think brother man needs to break out the websters and look up " little ". I don't see a rookie auto, two quad jersey rookie autos and everything else here little lol. Enjoy, I know I did. Thank You my friend from me and the mini me. 

Mini me first as always 

Matt Cassel / Dwayne Bowe / Jamaal Charles Triple Patch /25 
[Image: BoweCharlesCassel14of25.jpg]

Matt Cassel Topps Pristine Auto /1500
[Image: MattCassel810of1500.jpg]

Thank you again from mini me he loved them both, and as soon as wifey told me who was on the triple patch well I knew my chances of keeping it were non and again non lol. 

Now mine 

Tony Moeaki Bowman Sterling RC 
[Image: TonyMoeaki-2.jpg]

Dexter McCluster Topps Tribute Dual Jersey /45 
[Image: DexterMcCluster16of45.jpg]

And the filth 

Dexter McCluster Topps Tribute Quad Jersey Auto /55
[Image: DexterMcCluster45of55.jpg]

Eric Berry Topps Tribute Quad Jersey Auto /50 
[Image: EricBerry13of50.jpg]

And thank you again from me Sir, I love the quads, just something about the shininess. 
Lol glad you liked it lumpy! Glad I could contribute to your KC PC my friend!
sweet "little" package. good going mc.
(04-01-2012 08:32 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Lol glad you liked it lumpy! Glad I could contribute to your KC PC my friend!

Loved them brother and so did mini me, it's really something funny to hear him when he sees a new Cassel lol
(04-01-2012 09:17 AM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]sweet "little" package. good going mc.

Thanks Ryan
Nice cards I love the Tributes also. WTG Mc!
(04-01-2012 10:56 AM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards I love the Tributes also. WTG Mc!

Thank You Sir
Saweeet "lil" package you got there bud, congrats to you and mini! Way to go M5!
(04-01-2012 03:02 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Saweeet "lil" package you got there bud, congrats to you and mini! Way to go M5!

Thanks bro
That is no little package!!! They will fit right in in that little Chiefs PC of yours Tongue lol Way to go Mcleod!!
Once again, Mini Me makes out!! WTG McCleod!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's