Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a pretty decent mail week and a surprise birthday gift from jeffro!!!

Thank you Jeffro !!!

[Image: 006-15.jpg]
Gotta love the multi colors and the SWEET inscription!!

And some ebay,LCS and recent trade goodies.

[Image: 005-23.jpg]

[Image: 004-13.jpg]

[Image: 011-5.jpg]

And this one is for dwegner....Smile

[Image: 012-6.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
wow sick mj and i love that CHARGERS card!
Nice stuff buddy, the Carlson hits 3 pc's right?
Very nice my friend, gotta love some red inkness
Whats altered on the MJ, shaved/trimmed edge?
that Helu patch is sick! as always, nice p/u's!! and I didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday!
That Jordan is real nice & love the quad au too. Nice stuff!
Great adds Mik!!! Congrats on all the goodies Smile
Great stuff Birthday Boy!! Wink

Love the inscription from jeffro (WTG Jeffro!!!) and that Carlson Red Ink Triple PC hit! LOL
(04-01-2012 12:30 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats altered on the MJ, shaved/trimmed edge?

The paper work said it was trimmed which is a bummer but it is authentic so that is a huge plus!!
(04-01-2012 06:14 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]that Helu patch is sick! as always, nice p/u's!! and I didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday!

It really is a nice one. And I have the best B-day in the world.. 04/01.... lol

(04-01-2012 09:57 AM)rds1173 Wrote: [ -> ]That Jordan is real nice & love the quad au too. Nice stuff!

Thank you.
(04-01-2012 10:11 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Great adds Mik!!! Congrats on all the goodies Smile

Thank you T.. Smile
(04-01-2012 01:31 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff Birthday Boy!! Wink

Love the inscription from jeffro (WTG Jeffro!!!) and that Carlson Red Ink Triple PC hit! LOL

He is such a nice young man... lol

Love the triple PC items.. there are a couple on this post..Smile
Reference URL's