Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mainly looking to sell. PM me with offers. I will trade for 2012 Topps Tribute Red Sox Autos that I do not have yet and Jacoby Ellsbury Autos. Also looking for Red Sox Prospects. I will consider HOF Autos and Robinson Cano Autos. Would like a nice Buster Posey auto too. Check out my org I have many more cards in there for trade.

[Image: scan0053.jpg]
[Image: scan0054.jpg]
[Image: scan0056.jpg]
[Image: scan0057.jpg]
[Image: scan0034.jpg]
[Image: scan0032.jpg]

These are only FT for Ellsbury and Red Sox Prospects (Blake Swihart, Bryce Brentz, Xander Bogaerts)
[Image: scan0055.jpg]
Check my org for the George Springer, Francisco Lindor, and the Jed Bradley Bowman Chrome autos. PM me with yr price for all three as well. If yr price is good, I'm buying.
I like the Kershaw and Castro autos....

I have this Red Sox prospect auto

Kalish /50
[Image: IMG_00000132.jpg]
(03-31-2012 10:48 AM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Kershaw and Castro autos....

I have this Red Sox prospect auto

Kalish /50
[Image: IMG_00000132.jpg]

PM Sent. Thanks!
Let me know if both Kershaw autos are still available.
I have a Luis Tiant auto #d/27 and a Pedroia bat/auto out of Ticket to Stardom. PM me if you're interested.
(03-31-2012 11:09 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Luis Tiant auto #d/27 and a Pedroia bat/auto out of Ticket to Stardom. PM me if you're interested.

PM Sent.
What are you wanting for the Castro autos? Wouldn't mind adding a couple more to my collection.
(03-31-2012 01:24 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you wanting for the Castro autos? Wouldn't mind adding a couple more to my collection.

Blake Swihart Auto
Jacoby Ellsbury Auto
Bryce Brentz Auto

any other Red Sox prospects
[Image: IMG_00000040.jpg]

2 Swihart base and Brentz /25....PM sent
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's